Functional & Decorative Steel Stairs for Commercial Premises
Aussie Balustrades and Stairs are experts in steel stairs for commercial, retail and industrial sectors, with over 9 years of experience in design, fabrication and installation of commercial steel stairs. We understand both the design and regulatory requirements for staircases used in all types of work environments. We take everything into account so you get the right product. For every client, budgets and timeframes are important – but we make sure that individual considerations and preferences such as future cleaning or incorporating brand colours are taken into account. Our solutions include retail staircases, access staircases, spiral staircases, fire escapes, industrial staircases, mezzanine staircases, ladders, and other bespoke options. Our service includes all calculations and safety checks based on your project brief. You can customise your staircases with balustrade and tread options too.
Safe, Compliant and Functional
It is important that every staircase meets the Australian regulatory standards for safety.
The regulations include areas such as dimension, steepness, stair construction, handrail and more.
We understand these regulations inside out and throughout the design phase, our design team will provide advice and assistance with any staircase regulation questions you have.
Commercial Steel Stairs Options
Whatever type of staircase you require and wherever you want it located, you’ll have access to one of our experts whose sole responsibility is to ensure you get the staircase you need from design, safety and materials to colour and shape.
- Commercial staircases can be external (weatherproof) and internal.
- Straight stair runs are the most economical to build.
- Limited space for a run? Inserting a landing to change the direction of the staircase into an ‘L’ or ‘U’ shape can be an option where space is limited.
- A curved or circular staircase can be used to enhance the design. Curved stairways have wedged-shaped treads.
- Spiral staircases can add a contemporary feel as well as a focal point for discussion.
- Different shapes can offer both visual appeal and function – for example a ‘T’ or ‘Y’ shape.
Commercial Stair Benefits
- Bespoke staircase to suit individual requirements
- Comply with planning consent, building regulations & relevant Australian standards
- Structural calculations & loadings provided
- BIM compliant & 2D drawings provided
- Stair Types – Flat bar Stringer Stairs, PFC Stringer Stairs, Central Spine Stairs
- Materials & Finishes – mild steel galvanised, etch-primed or painted
- Step Options – Checker plate steps, Hardwood Timber steps, Composite steps
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Site surveys/technical visits can be carried out if required
Get in touch with us to discuss your commercial staircase requirements on 08 6153 5353 or simply Request a Quote
We’ve Got You Covered
You Choose, We Deliver. Whether you need Supply Only or Supply & Install Services, we can deliver your job to you, anywhere in Australia.
DIY: Install it yourself?
Supply and Install
Why You Should Choose Our Stairs?
Stairs: The Complete Guide to Getting it Right
Here’s everything you need to know about stairs – whether it’s choosing a style or materials, perfecting measurements or getting the basics on installation.